LXRandCo celebrates luxury masterpieces: we truly believe that iconic handbags deserve new lives. Our mission is to connect people with modern vintage pieces, to bring fresh inspiration, and promote sustainable practice by giving renewed life to luxury handbags and accessories.
As a Senior PHP web developer, you will:
- Be one of the technical leads for our IT team;
- Contribute to the software design, coding and validation of the LXRandCo website, ERP and any other software development projects within the IT team;
- Help managing our IT cloud infrastructure on Amazon AWS;
- Be part of an Agile team and work actively with other members towards a common goal;
- Keep learning about state-of-the-art web architectures and how to build high-traffic websites.
You are someone who has:
- 2-5 years Experience in developing responsive websites, especially in e-commerce;
- Strong knowledge in PHP 5.6
- Strong knowledge in modern MVC frameworks (laravel, zend, symfony, silex, etc.)
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Understanding of memory caches (redis, memcache, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of HTTP protocol
- Understanding of Linux environments
- Knowledge in PHP 7 is a plus
- Experience creating REST APIs is a plus
Who we are looking for:
People who would like to be the foundation of our Dev team as we continue to grow. Someone who is passionate about web development and who wants to make an impact on our company. Come join us in shaping the way people use technology to give everybody a bit of luxury in their lives!
To apply for this position, please attach your resume and cover letter. Include a link to your portfolio, GitHub, Dribbble or StackOverflow account if applicable.